Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Hanna




Hanna turned four on March 2, 2009. She has magically turned into such the big girl now. Now that she has turned four she thinks that she can do even more, which i just love. She is the happiest little girl and loves life. We still need to work on the driving lessons. She hasn't figured out that she need to use the stirring wheel plus push on the gas pedal. We have rode off a couple of the sidewalks so when it gets nicer I think I will take her down to the school down the street and let her practice there. She loves all of her gifts from what family members can to her party and she thanks you and loves everyone very much. Oh and yes I did make her birthday cake again this year, I told my mom that I need to get a job at the local bakery LOL... Yes I get a little better each year. One thing is if you make your own children's birthday cakes. I splurged a little and bought the Wilton's paste food coloring it is wonderful and bright as you want to make it. I have had fun using that food coloring the last two years so far for the kids birthday parties.

2 comments:

sylvia said...

i had fun looking at hanna's birthday pictures. The cake looked great! Looks like hanna got some pretty cool gifts. This summer, she'll have to give her cousins a ride in her sweet new ride. loves to you all!

Trevlyn said...

What a darling she is! You're quite the cake decorator! Looks like a terrific party!