Friday, September 19, 2008

First game of soccer




Last Saturday was Hayden's first soccer game. Also this is his first time playing also. He did have quit the fan club show up to his game. It was fun for him, or at least it looked like he was having fun. Tomorrow we have another game so we shall see what happens for tomorrow's game. Uncle Ben claims he is going to be Hayden's personal coach on the side. We love you Uncle Ben.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

sylvia said...

he already looks like a pro just like his uncles!

MarySue said...

What an awesome fan club, hurray for the family.

Trevlyn said...

He looks awesome out there!

Jody said...

Hey Hayden, your game today was great and you have gotten alot better. Keep up the practice with Dad! love ya, Grandma

Trevlyn said...

Cute blogover! I love the kids pictures!

Mandy said...

T- thanks i try...

MarySue said...

I really need something new! I miss having current photos of you and your adorable family.