Monday, April 21, 2008

New ride for Hanna





About a month ago we saved up and bought ourselves a bike trailer. Hayden has learned to ride his bike and everytime the sun comes out we try to go for a bike ride. This particular Saturday was beautiful and warm so Paul and I tookthe kids for a ride across our town of Keizer to the kids favorite park. We ate lunch as a family and then the two last pictures are of us playing tag out in the grass.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jody said...

love the sunglasses that Hayden is wearing. A really great idea. I'm so glad you enjoy this family activity so much. It looks like so much fun. Maybe I need to wipe the dirt and cobwebs off my old bike and join you sometime. Hugs and kisses, grandma

Mandy said...

J-That would be super fun to have you on a ride with us anytime you would like too. 3

Emily Carlson said...

Is the bike trailer big enough to fit Big Fat Aunt Mimi????

Mandy said...

E-Sure but Im not pulling you though, LOL Love ya.