Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree

P and HP helping daddy cut down our perfect christmas tree this year.

HL is watching big brother and daddy cut down our Christmas tree.


Yeah we made it back to the car with the tree in one piece. The kiddos and daddy with the tree.

Mom
had to get in the fun pictures with the kids and the christmas tree also.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

MarySue said...

Lucky you living in Christmas tree country getting to cut down a fresh one of your choice. Bet the house smells good. Love the photos.

Mandy said...

M-It does and we are getting a little snow this morning. How fun I dont know if we will get much but we will see. It is fun to go I found a grand place this year down in stayton which is just out of Salem a couple of miles. We had such a grand time this year. 3

go boo boo said...

Beautiful tree! I love the Hello Kitty background too.

Christie K said...

So sweet! What great pictures for your new scrapbooking program.